This happened several weeks ago it was Friday and I was looking forward to just relaxing over the weekend
as everyone was on holiday in Wales Tony had arranged to come round with some weed and beers was looking
forward to just chilling out. Later on Tim had turned up unexpectedly me and Tony had finished of the weed and most of the beers so by the time Tim turned up I was more than happy to see him as i was a bit pissed and had a some of the weed.
Tim had brought his own anyway :}Tony was happy enough watching TV on the sofa .so I went into the garden with Tim for a smoke (not a big smoker but I smoke more if ID had a few drinks)so me and Tim just chatted away I had gone bowling with him the week before an it was a good laugh and really enjoyed his company .
Tony had mentioned that Tim had sed That he liked me also that I was good to be around was chuffed with that
so i was just sat with him and drinking getting more pissed don't drink that much in the week make up at the weekend:) anyway I checked on Tony if he was ok he was fast off (Bless him) so i went back into the kitchen fetched the last of the beer and wondered back to Tim sat in the garden still. so i joined him on the bench . It wasn't long before i felt his hand rubbing my leg I just let it happen his hand went higher up to my balls so i opened my legs wider he was soon undoing my trousers and playing with my cock now hard and was begging for some attention .I had began to kiss his neck, stroke his chest.Tim began to slow wank me
so I began to undo his tracky pants and soon has his hard cock in my hand .he began to wank me faster as I cupped his balls that made him go even faster soon after i had cum all over his hands my trousers -t shirt never cum like that before .
I continued to wank him and play with is balls its as if he was getting even harder so I decided to chance things I asked Tim if I could finish him off with my mouth :o the look on his face sed it all as if Christmas had come early he lay on the bench as I knelt down pulling his pants down and sucked licked his cock as I squeezed his balls I watched as he came over my hair in my face down my neck everywhere .we both made a hell of a racket but we have a bigish garden and the houses are detached so am sure nobody heard a thing :).
I cleaned myself up best i could and checked Tony who was snoring his head off .Tim went soon after but was coming round again next day
No comments:
Post a Comment