Anyway I would soon find out that I wasnt alone any more some of the boys from higher years were in the changing room after a while they were in the showers showering opposite bollock naked .
am trying to hurry up and finish but I cant help but keep looking across as they were showering . the shower is getting more full soon I have guys all over the place washing themselves soaping there harden cocks .
it wasnt long before my cock was rock hard and I was desperate to get out without it getting noticed as i begin to leave one of the lads mentioned that ad been looking at them pointing to my erect cock .
I was stoped as i began to leave protesting that i hadn't been looking
I was soon grabbed by a couple of the boys calling me a dirty c,,t am stood in the corner and one la stands in front of me and says get on your fucking knees am pushed down as the lad says you know what to do as his cock is slapping my cheek .

Am soon with my mouth open as he begins to feed me so more as his mates are gathered around him calling me bent boy one guy is now with his hand in my shorts
squeesing my cock the guy am sucking withdraws his cock continues to slap my face am now facing the wall and someone ties a scarf around my head blind folding me its at that point that am woken up by sunlight in my face but have continued the story in my mind .
I wouldn't have a clue who it would be but I find myself getting fucked as am sucking another off as another is sucking me off roughly and pulling my balls hard .am soon fucked by another one and a few guys have cum over me I had cum in a guys mouth I had my arse filled several times and am left alone feeling totally satisfied
and drained.....



No comments:
Post a Comment