Sunday, 10 July 2011

boots

I haven't used this blog in ages and as you can see it does have adult content warning  so I have warned you .
bit like them .
anyway I wanted to do a post about a pair of boots scot bought me last year think it was the first thing he had got me along with some jeans nothing unusual there I thought but I did like the boots

anyway we went out into Manchester that evening had a really nice night out and if am honest I realised just how much I loved scot that night  he was more hug clingy his hands were all over me and I responded more & more.

anyway we were staying at his dads that night didnt have far to travel 20 min train ride  anyway we got back and had something to eat and took some beers to bed with us I knew I was in for a good time .

we chatted for a bit ad taken my top of by then and opened a window so I could have a smoke and the odd spliff  as I like to at the weekend .

not mine .
I soon felt scot s hand on my arse cupping my cheeks and feeling for my crack I turned round to face scot and began licking my smooth chest I was loving it my cock was rapidly growing as scot continued kissing my chest and neck soon after scot asked if he could take so photos on his camera I was happy to more than happy to he asked if I minded taking my cock out  now I had a  full hard on and was happy to get it out .

I was just as turned on as scot by now but I let him be in control

I was soon with my jeans round my ankles boots still on I was occupational slow wanking  scot also had me facing the wall arse in the air or with my legs apart as he continued taking pictures he was now but naked
and very excited

scot asked me to strip and then threw me a bit asking me to put the boots back on scot continued taking pictures of me now sprawled on his bed in various positions.

scot finished playing with his camera and he joined me on the bed he was soon giving me the best blow job ever taking his time I begged him to move into 69 position I could at least get at his cock as I sucked scot pushed his cock further into my mouth bit by bit .

Scot soon took it further told me he wanted to fuck me I was soon  on his cock could feel that scot was fucking me as hard as he could and I was getting
pretty noisy begging scot to fuck me harder faster .I was also close to cumming myself  . scot got me on my back and just fucked me more grabbing hold of my boots and continued fucking me as I wanked myself I was soon telling him am cumming I did all over my chest  I knew scot was on the brink of cumming  so I made him stop and finished him off sucking him till scot came hard in my mouth and over my face we were both knackered after that . scot had never fucked me like that before as if he was an animal .

I still put the boots on not just for fucking in they are also quite comfy and grate in winter weather

recently I had this experiences made into a story and showed it scot ended up in another fucking session but this time I did all the work making just as much noise but just as satisfied                    

2 comments:

storyman3119 said...

I can never get enough about this story. Thanks for posting a picture of the boots. I am hard just read the story and looking at the picture. By the way, I know the picture of the cook is not yours, but it lloks like mine. Thanks. I think I will read the story again.

G-STAR said...

I also have you to thank jay posting the story helped us have some wild times and hard fuckings .